You can get in touch with us about contraceptive services including:
- Contraceptive pills, patches, vaginal rings, injections and implants
- Long-acting reversible contraception
- Information about female and male sterilisation
- Management of contraception problems
- Free condoms and lube for men and women of all ages (condoms help protect against both pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections)
- Emergency contraception:if you have sex without using contraception or think that your contraception might have failed.
- Link to emergency contraception page
- Free pregnancy testing
- Support for unplanned pregnancy and help with pregnancy decision making
The following downloadable PDF leaflets are produced by Family Planning association (FPA) and give detailed information on each method of contraception available or pregnancy related dilemmas.
For patients booked into having an IUD or IUS fitting, please read through this patient information before your attendance.
To help you decide on what might be the best choice of contraception for you:
My contraception tool for young people.