Routine Cervical Screening
Sefton Sexual health Clinics no longer provide routine Cervical Screening. Cervical smears will only be done if they are clinically indicated following consultation with one of our health care professionals.
Any patient requiring a routine cervical smear are advised to contact their GP.
On these pages we provide everything you need to know about looking after your sexual health and well-being whether you are lesbian, bi, gay, trans or straight. The pages also provide information about other services we offer that you need to ask your GP to refer you into such as psycho-sexual counselling or community gynaecology.
- Psycho-sexual counselling
- Community Gynaecology (South Sefton patients only by GP referral)
- Emergency contraception from community pharmacies
- Chlamydia Screening
- Unplanned pregnancies
- HIV Risk
- Sexual Assault
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Treatment following HIV risk PEPSE
- Prevention (tips for safer sex)
- Over 50’s sexual health